HAYS Cleaning is looking for local Veterans who have gone “Above & Beyond” in their lives to help others. We would like area citizens to sponsor another Veteran who may be needful of 15 hours of free cleaning services.
To nominate a fellow Veteran, please submit the following by
December 2, 2013:
- See more at: http://www.hayscleaning.com/2013/11/veterans-above-beyond-award/#sthash.URCN0sbI.dpuf
- Veteran Name
- Branch of Service, Rank & years served
- Medals, awards during service
- Explain in 250-500 words why this Veteran is deserving of this award. What have they done that is “Above & Beyond” in their life that you can share with us? How have they been an example in their lives – both in and since the service? Have they been active in any community or volunteer organizations? Are they
- facing health challenges or financial hardhips?
- Nominations may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to HAYS Cleaning at 9428 S. 78th Ct., Unit #3, Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Winner will be announced by December 4, 2013; service to be provided by
December 31, 2013. Both the person nominating the Veteran and the Veteran must
be available for photos. Winner must allow before and after photos of residence cleaned. Photos and submission information will be used on HAYS Cleaning and
Helping Our Heroes websites, as well as other social media websites.
This beautiful graphic is courtesy of Armor Collectible Coin. Their ministry is to bring light to others. Visit their site at www.armorcoin.com.
Almighty God, we commend to your gracious care and keeping all armed forces at home and abroad. Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace; strengthen them in their trials and temptations; give them courage to face the perils which beset them; and grant them a sense of abiding presence wherever they may be; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen